Sign in to follow this  
LizK

Conner's Parents Questionnaire online?

well i found one at last!!, i knew it was there cos i've got it before but could i find it this time!!

anyway click this link here it should automatically DL

Does anyone know how these things are actually scored??

It's apparently very complicated. I naively thought you add up to total score but that's not how it's done. The questions are weighted towards different aspects of behaviour like ADHD/ODD/cognitive problems. How you score the answers gives a line graph with the line being highest in the area most likely to be the child's problem.

Clear as mud ;)!

Liz x

Thank you Minerva B) . You're a star :):):)

Liz x

your welcome :D

as for how its scored Lizzie, i have no idea!!...but our psychiatrist didnt like my responses, i couldnt fill it in very easily because i feel that although i can answer "very much true" for most of them if not all, its only at certain times in certain situations.....

i.e if we are out and about in a busy place be it town or a party he fidgets, is distractable blah blah blah blah....if he's reading a book on his chosen subject then a bomb could go off outside & he wouldnt flinch

the Dr wasnt happy with that explanation, apparently i have to fill it out even if it means not answering it correctly :shame: