Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Changing Avitars....

How the **** can i change my avitar?? :blink::wallbash:

......gone into My control bit.......gone into Change Avitar bit........but i don't want one of yours :tearful: i want one of mine.. :tearful: (winge, winge) cannot find a 'browse' button to get my own from comp.......

Help!!! Or it's going out the window!!

Photobucket have a bandwith limit I think,i've had an account with them for a long while and sure I remember issues with bandwith.

I find http://www.imageshack.us/

better to use as there is no need to register an account to start uploading to,it's quick and convenient for lazier moments.

Edited by TuX

Photobucket have a bandwith limit I think,i've had an account with them for a long while and sure I remember issues with bandwith.

Free accounts have a 2 and a half Gig monthly bandwidth limit, but unless you're expecting your pictures to be viewed around 1000 times a day it's not going to be a problem.

Lol, well, that didnt work!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::wub:

i did it, i did it....... :dance: going for a lie down before i hurt myself! :lol:

Edited by smileymab

Smiley mab........you are a computer wizz............now could you please put some knickers on your Angel :wub: ................cover her modesty and all :lol: .........LOVE the avatar :thumbs:

Suze - i am now top-knotch computer wizz! :dance: All i need to do now is figure out how to change the ink cartridge in the printer without swearing profusely and breaking at least two nails............ :blink:

And did i not tell you i'm a naturist........ :wub::lol: Nothing like the breeze through your buttocks.......tee, hee (those bloomin' curries - i blame the batcave :shame: )