Sign in to follow this  
lisann

wallace and gromitt

Hi all

Went with my daughter tonite for a well earned girls night.B is 7 and wasn't that struck on the film I thought it had a lot of adult humour which was good.Glad I didn't take C though he won't have been kept entertianed enough never mind had fun stuffing popcorn,sweets and pop down our throats.

B)

Film to look out for which does look cracking is "over the edge" at least I think that's what it was called looked brill.

Night night all

Lisa x :wub:

Saw W&G yesterday, had to take daughter and youngest out half way through as they found the were rabbit frightening...... :unsure: (hhhmmm query ASD?)..............ANYWAY ASD son who is 10 stayed and watched with dad and loved it, particularly the bit with cheese, and nuts and a naked Wallace ...........excellent B) .

i loved it tom did too, he loves that sort of humour.

Didn't dare try the cinema trip so I'll erm borrow it to watch at home :whistle:

Pleased to hear he enjoyed it Faye, I know you were concerned if he would settle in the cinema :thumbs:

Edited by lil_me