Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

wow glad half term is over

my son has been all over the place this week. he has been po-going as we call it all day long. going from the computer to the playstation to the tv and back again.

to add to this he had new vunk beds so he could have his freind to stay and he was awake at 3 saying he couldnt sleep in them!

roll on monday im exhausted! :wub:

:dance: one more day tog, one more day of... :dance:

Actually my son has been great, it's the others that are driving me barmy. #1 DD wants her face painted like a butterfly right now.

T doesn't go back til Tuesday! :( All in all, this half term has been ok but today we paid a visit to my sister's and he was hell! :( Screaming, verbally abusive etc etc. In the end we had to come home and then that set off another fit b/c he didn't want to come home! I can't win! :(

I am dreading Tuesday and this week in general. His 1-2-1 helper has left and he has a new one! God help us!!! :(

Only four lord know what he will be like at 6 taking one day at a time in fact most days one min at a time LOL

We had same prob's today took Char to toy shop he then said he didn't want to go so home we went got home and lord and behold nop he didn't want to go home arggghh!!

Lisa x :wacko:

Edited by lisann

Yep, that's very Tyler! LOL

The worst is when someone is leaving and my sister asks for a nhug but he says no, you can guarantee that once that door closes, he is on the floor screming b/c he wanted to give her a hug! Arghhh!!!!!!

Ben goes back tomorrow, thank God!

He's at school for six hours, and i've about ten hours of last weeks rubbish to catch up on... Should start seeing some 'me' time on the horizon about lunchtime Wednesday :lol: YIPP{EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:D