Sign in to follow this  
smallworld

Help,not asd, NUT FREE products

:lol::lol::lol:

I had thought of that, was looking at the list of ingredients on Cadbury's, I might have to start experimenting :wacko:

I was really surprised that the major supermarkets don't stock one, it must be a popular request from nut allergic kids ?

thanks for the recipe, I'd have eaten the Green & Black choc before I got to the stage where it's added !

wac

:lol::lol::lol:

I had thought of that, was looking at the list of ingredients on Cadbury's, I might have to start experimenting :wacko:

I was really surprised that the major supermarkets don't stock one, it must be a popular request from nut allergic kids ?

thanks for the recipe, I'd have eaten the Green & Black choc before I got to the stage where it's added !

wac

Couldn't you just put the whole slab between two slices of white?

Tut, tut,

It's the wrong shape for milk roll :D

A wagon wheel however would be exactly right !, do they still make them ? if so, they're probably much smaller these days, like most things... :lol:

He'll have to make do with jam tomorrow,

wac, the ginga :ninja:

Edited by waccoe

HI Waccoe :) ,

I think Sainsbury use to make one call Belgium spread not too sure it was along time ago when my daughter was so restricted with her allergies. :unsure:

I used to make my own with cocoa powder and soya or vegetable spread sometimes I would add a little bit of soya cream with it. :)

She use to love it but of course couldn't have anything else. :(

Good luck with it. ;)

Malika.