Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

GOT MY SONS DLA BACK AGAIN

;) just had leter today

he was on high rate till sept this year and i stupidly filled in the 2nd green form myself[ :unsure: dont know why i did that as id got a lady to help me first time round-and knew you had to put the right stuff down-i must of been having a thick moment :wacko: ]

cause then they dropped him down to low

so 11 weeks back i contested it and today found out its going to middle-which im happy with.hopefully i can get the care part now.

its says on form applying when 5 for help getting about?? is this right somewhere else heard it was 3??

i only ever had the care part but [as u all know ] he is very very hard work just getting him from house to car or car to school,or any transition,and very worse in public- how do u go about applying for that part? :blink:

i think when you fill in your dla form they will consider both the care and mobility components,so if you havent got the mobility part its worth reapplying for,congrats on getting your DLA back B)