Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Why can't I be more organised?????!!!

Well that says it all really. Supposed to be packing 'cos we're going to Spain over Christmas, just about done half my Christmas cards and brought some suntan lotion. Been working lots of nights, and just put my appeal in for the statement and sent off for little girl's DLA. Can't persuade the old man to put the decorations up so when we get back from holiday, we can open our pressies under the tree. Got until Wednesday to pull everything off, am I the only one who leaves it until the last minute?! :wacko:

s

xxx

I haven't got the holiday in Spain to look forward to but I am not organised. Doing my Xmas shopping next Thursday, lets just hope there will be something left.

Not remotely organised here! I have the boys pressies but have been concentrating on a review we had on Friday (quite a biggie as ds#1 has gone really downhill behaviourwise and was exclused from school this week also, then ds#1s first ever birthday party today (which passed off without major incident). Also have a DLA appeal due in by Christmas Eve whic I haven't even started writing up and really need to do some shopping.

Stressed? Me?

Me neither im going out on Monday and i too hope the shops have somehing left for me to buy lol. Im the most unorganised person i know i have good intentions but it seems to creep up on me.So to all you shoppers to be upward and onward.

lynn

Im so glad this topic was raised as i was feeling awful and really upset as i havnt even bought a single prezzie yet and have 6 kids and lots n lots of nieces and nephews to buy for and was getting myself really stressed out.

I work and i just feel i have no time whatsoever to do anything as when i finish work i rush and pick up the younger kids from school, then its usually a battle for to get my son to change and then its on with dinner and its all downhill from there LOL.

At least now i know im not the only 1 so a big thank you for making me feel just a little bit better about myself :clap::thumbs:

Julie :wub:

xxx

No you aren't the only one, SallyAnne, and all I can say is Thank God for Amazon. :) It shortens the shopping time considerably. (A bit late for you though.) I think you have a pretty good excuse this year for not getting it done yet - don't be too hard on yourself. >:D<<'>

Yes I've gone with some online ordering, few still are able to deliver before xmas, and got some stuff ordered for colllection in Argos aswell.

Sorry for taking so long to get back on here....last night shift thank goodness.....catching up with jobs....going to Argos tomorrow.and doing one big shop...and will do family presssies in duty frees....packing on Tuesday.......hope you all get there as well with everything :) too much pressure at Christmas to get everything right, funny thing was, been looking forward to Christmas for ages, and was really in the mood for it for once.......next year, I will be more organised......!!

s

XXX

....next year, I will be more organised......!!

Yeah, that's what we all say :lol:

I'm sure you'll get there, good luck :) .