Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

I'm in!!!!

Been trying all day to get in but couldn't b/c the site was under repair (yes, I read the post preparing us all! LOL) but then I tired later and it gave an address which didn't work, then the site came up later again as 'site not found'!! :tearful:

In the end I just did a Google search and hey presto, I'm here!!!! :thumbs: But it seems like everyone else has been here all day! Hmm!! :blink:

Thought I'd lost you forever!! :wallbash:

OK, just one thing, had an email saying I got a PM but there's not one here!! Where did it go??? :wub: LOL

BTW Kris, love the board!! :clap::clap::clap:

PS, forgot to add that it took me half an hour to figure out how to spell my username correctly and to remember my password! Dumbass I am!

Edited by Tylers-mum

Been trying all day to get in but couldn't b/c the site was under repair (yes, I read the post preparing us all! LOL) but then I tired later and it gave an address which didn't work, then the site came up later again as 'site not found'!! :tearful:

In the end I just did a Google search and hey presto, I'm here!!!! :thumbs: But it seems like everyone else has been here all day! Hmm!! :blink:

Thought I'd lost you forever!! :wallbash:

OK, just one thing, had an email saying I got a PM but there's not one here!! Where did it go??? :wub: LOL

BTW Kris, love the board!! :clap::clap::clap:

PS, forgot to add that it took me half an hour to figure out how to spell my username correctly and to remember my password! Dumbass I am!

Hi Tylers-mum

Both www.asd-forum.org.uk and www.krism.org.uk were back up and running at around 10:00 last night. Do you remember the exact link you were trying ?

Glad you are in the forum now.

Kind regards

Lufty

Hi Lufty. I've been trying since 9.10am this morning to get in and nothing! Tried lastnight at round 10.30pm (after Bad Girls) too but couldn't get in. I used the link saved in my favourites list that I always use to get here (the other link not the new one) with no problems usually! Strange!! LOL

Edited by Tylers-mum

Hi Lufty. I've been trying since 9.10am this morning to get in and nothing! Tried lastnight at round 10.30pm (after Bad Girls) too but couldn't get in. I used the link saved in my favourites list that I always use to get here (the other link not the new one) with no problems usually! Strange!! LOL

Ooops!!

No idea how the previous post happened. Its taken me all evening to find you all and even longer to log in. I was starting to panic.

All looks lovely though, especially the snowflakes.

Love Lorainexxx

Sorry Tylers Mum,

I dont know how your quote appeared on my posting.

I think Ill go and have a lie down.

Confused Lorainexx

Hi Lorraine,

The reply stuff is a bit different in here ... :o

If you click reply at the bottom of the message it does the quote thing - to reply without the quote you need to use the reply button at the bottom of all the messages :)

... at least that's what I read somewhere else! :lol: