Sign in to follow this  
koala

christmas meltdown

hi everyone its that hard time of year again, partys,santa,clowns,magicians,nativity plays. well we havent really has any sucess so far santa is scary so are clowns partys too noisy what can we do not a lot apart from stay indoors cant go to supermarket with k obvious reasons, the television has been on overload, anyway we are all determined that we will have a happy christmas hope you all do too take care koala

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Koala those are for you and yours. My little man seems to be coping most of the time but yesterday was his first nativity play and he seemed to do really well but at home he was so tearful and easily upset and he has been up since 4.30am this morning and guess what? he's still awake now i don't know where the energy comes from but thats after melatonin too!!! :crying:

Anyway i know how hard it is for our kids i also seem to find there are lots of birthday parties at this time too.

Anyway, i really hope you have a great christmas, beleive me you're not alone!!

Take care,

Love Kirstie. :party:

I've discovered a way to keep M's mind off things ....... when we're at carol concerts or in the car travelling places I give him the words of the songs to follow ........ he sings along and it keeps his mind off everything happening around him :clap: