Sign in to follow this  
treetree

clayavoant

hi not posted for a while as been trying to get my head round all sorts of stuff = had a holiday and then with christmas coming up not really had that much time so here i am to fill you in on the latest ,i went to the hospital in nov for hopefully a diagnosis on alicia but didnt quite get that they want to do further assesments on her as they say she dosent quite fit ,but i got really peed off with them as when had the thursday morning assessment previouse to this meeting ,you know the one were they come to your house for an hour and think they know evreything about your child and bla bla bla ,well i mentioned to them that she liked to strip naked and stare at herself in the mirror and would say look at my bum bum shes 5 by hte way and when she had a bath she would touch her self and is always fiddleing with her bits because i felt for a 5 yr old that wasnt normal perhaps it s me i dont know ,well when we went for this diagnosis i found me and my partner been asked if we minded been check ed out by the child protection team as because it was sexuall they had to do this ,we both agreed we didnt mind as we had nothing to hide but god it was awful as we were going away the next day and i was dreaming we were going to get stopped at the airport and all sort of stuff ,so we went away to futerventura for 2 weeks sheer bliss (god we needed this)got the report bk when we came back that all was clear and when we were to go and see the peadatrition in dec they were going to swabs to check for thrush, worms ect .So we went to her appointment and the consultant wasnt their but another doctor was and i mentioned to him all that had happened and he asked me why she went to the child dev so explained why i had had her checked out ect and he has arranged for me to have 1 hour cons with the main pead as he feels i need to see him as soon as so got anappointment in feb .

anyway we had booked this clayavoant and went last night hadnt mentioned anything regarding alicia and she told me that i must follow my instincts and to tell people that if i dont push this and keep on fighting then i might regret this for the rest of my life and if nothing does come of this then i will at least had some peace of mind and to keep on fighting and i will get answers in the next 6 months and some good will come of this she told me school are watching now and mention ed disprixia what ever that is but ther are issues and she mentioned that she dindnt sense danger and consequences and god i could of kissed her as this isreally the first bit of poss news ive had and she told me im tired but things will get bettet and oh yeah im going to have another baby in the next twelve months then i could of cried as 3 enough for me

well im sorry fo moaning but needed to get that of my chest find it easier to write down and express my self than speak cr*p at speelling and punc but who cares im sure you will understand thanks for listning

teresa

anyway we had booked this clayavoant and went last night hadnt mentioned anything regarding alicia and she told me that i must follow my instincts and to tell people that if i dont push this and keep on fighting then i might regret this for the rest of my life and if nothing does come of this then i will at least had some peace of mind and to keep on fighting and i will get answers in the next 6 months and some good will come of this she told me school are watching now and mention ed disprixia what ever that is but ther are issues and she mentioned that she dindnt sense danger and consequences and god i could of kissed her as this isreally the first bit of poss news ive had and she told me im tired but things will get bettet and oh yeah im going to have another baby in the next twelve months then i could of cried as 3 enough for me

well im sorry fo moaning but needed to get that of my chest find it easier to write down and express my self than speak cr*p at speelling and punc but who cares im sure you will understand thanks for listning

teresa

Hi treetree

I am glad you had some positive feedback from the medium. Out of interest did she mention anything about spiritual healing ?

Kind regards

Lufty

yes she does she has a website ***************she was really good funny thing about it thou is my partners surname is ****** to lol

(edited by Moderator...please use PM facility for giving contact details, thanks!)