Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

MP

:wallbash::wallbash: We emaild my Mp ******* (name removed by moderator). Lovely man but must now think i'm a complete fruitcake thanks to kids do you think i could concentrate no. why me. Eny other time it would take days for that phonecall. I waited 30 mins. The boys ran round house screaming banging doors and theirs me trying to discuss human rights education and the health service. Well i must have done something right he's on the case. got lot's of great info. He admitted that the reason it takes so long for a diagnoses is the fact that they would then have to pay for the statmentand aftercar he is now calling dr to push that through. He admitted the system is failing the kids and that the schools have got it wrong and he admitted that by the sound of it K should not be in main stream school :notworthy: sorry just like the look of that one. Enyway i will now be waiting for a call no dout he will be tolled loads of lies but at least i tried. What do you all make of it

Well done. Anything which raises the profile of sen is important. Is there a support group in your area maybe if there is they could canvess him as well to show it is not just a single issue.

Well done. Anything which raises the profile of sen is important. Is there a support group in your area maybe if there is they could canvess him as well to show it is not just a single issue.

I don't know if there is. There is a parents partnership. i may chat to them. the only. support groups that i get to hear of are evening . i have no child care and don't drive

Ask at your school for a list of local support groups - your LEA is supposed to have one! And they're supposed to supply you with a copy too. If they don't ask them why not.