Sign in to follow this  
treetree

new obsession

alicia has come home from scool today and yes u guessed it shes learning about london,anyway she keeps on going on and on about big ben and that she dosent ever want to go to london as shes scared she will be wiped out by the fire and the bells on big ben will chime that loud it will hurt her ears i had to laugh but now after 4 hours of listing to this its driving me mad , :D but hey guess it might be a move on from the death obsession ha ha

Yes had that one and I had to go out and found a book on the great fire of london. That was not as easy as you think, it had to be just right with the right pictures, took us ages to find it and she went on about it for weeks and the book went every-where with her. :wacko:

Edited by nikrix

Hi,

Does she like fish? If so, you could always take her to the London Aquarium (really cool). It's just across the river from BB, and you get a really good view of it from there, and it's not too loud.

Loulou x

This reminds me so much of when I was a child and teenager and would read the same book over and over. At one point I got the same book out of the library for six months :D

Now I just tend to stick to the same genre. My husband can't understand why I love reading whodunnits, even though I know whodoneit :)

sorry not been on had alicia of with stomach bug relief really cause ive not had to listen to it ha but no seriously it was driving me round the bend ,ended up having to tell her teacher she was petrified of big ben,she never wants to go to london because she will catch fire had to explain to her it happened such a long time ago and that the fire isnt ther ,she just believes evreything is so real and happening now i think trying to explain is so hard