Sign in to follow this  
minerva

Home Tutor

Hiya all,

havent been around for some time so HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

Just got a chance to get back online & thought I would let you all know that Cameron has a new home tutor starting in the morning :blink:

I am keeping my fingers crossed as she is really interested in how she can help him get into the school we want him in :D

Well wish us luck!!

Nicke

Hi Minerva - hope you dont mind me asking - what made you decide to get a home tutor and how did you go about finding one? I am still waiting for the official dx for my son but am considering all his options. Thanks in advance, oh and hope it all goes well tommorrow

Thanks all for your replies.

He got on fine with her, although she isn't pushing him to get any work done at all so we'll see how it goes when she does expect more of him!!

MumTee, I didnt actually "decide" to get a home tutor, my son has been out of education for 2 1/2 years & its taken this long for them to get together a home tutor for in the meantime!!

If i had my way he would be off to school every day! I just wont settle for a cheaper one thats not suitable *sigh*

Nicke