Sign in to follow this  
LizK

Adrian Mole!

Does he have Aspergers??? Currently reading the latest novel and AS is leaping out of the page at me! Or am I obsessed and seeing AS everywhere :P

Liz x

me and my sister have just had a conversation about that!!!i can so see adrian mole being on the spectrum,we found this site with fictional AS characters,lisa simpson and mr bean are on it!!

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Sto...2/famousac.html

Edited by lindy-lou

:lol: Now that did make me laugh, Data isn't even a human character, and neither is TAZ :huh: wondering what sort of comedien wrote that list. Would love to see the reasons they had for sugesting those - Taz spins thats about all. Edited by lil_me

TAZ! lordy :P

frankensteins monster - even more lordy!

Edited by elaine1

Weapons of mass destruction is one of the funniest books I have ever read, I still laugh to myself thinking of the ghastly Flowers family and Adrian playing his ABBA tapes on full blast after finding the courage to dump Marigold. He definately had very strong traits of AS.

I have to say it is quite possible.

On the subject of other fictional characters I've often thought Phileas Fogg had some ASD/Asperger's - I mean heating the water to 31 degreese precisely, being woken at 8:32 precisely, knowing how many steps it was to the Reform Club - that has to set ruddy great alarms bells ringing?! Surely? :lol:

:D