Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

WENT FOR A AROMATHERAPY FULL BODY MASSAGE TODAY

:P:P i received ?25 in vouchers from the care centre because my sons dla to use for treatments at our local college.

i had full body massage with oils,took all the stress right out of me-have booked for some more think they are worth it.

its cheaper at the college as they are students but still very proffesional- was ?7.50 for this.

am going try swedish one next then reflexology/indian head massage.

i felt alot better afterwards really calm.

:dance::dance: EVERY LITTLE THING HELPS :lol::lol::lol:

oooh rainbow queen,that sounds lovely,ive been thinking for ages to try something like this,i need something to relax me and hopefully it might do the trick!!

lovely sounds like you enjoyed it

not my type of thing though i must say!

I think massages ought to be given to us free by the NHS - would be more useful than anti-d's!

I went to a Carer's relaxation day once - I had a head and shoulder massage, followed by an indian head massage (and she said I was very stressed, even though I'd already had the other massage!), and a sesion of reiki. We also did some flower arranging adn some glass painting - I felt wonderful at the end of the day!

The head and shoulder massage was the most enjoyable. The Indian Head massage felt quite rough, but was probably the one that had most benefit for me (in terms of de-stressing). The reiki was strange, but nice.

I'd always wanted to try reflexology, so someone bought me a session as a present - but I didn't really enjoy it much for some reason - even though I like having my feet massaged.

Karen

Our local carers support just sent a letter out and one thing advertised was alternative therapy treatments I might just ring to find out how much it is, from what you have said could be worth it. I even doze off when I go for my MRI scans as I am so shattered, could just do with some chill out time :D