Sign in to follow this  
Hectorshouse

Hi just feeling phased out

just saying hi, feeling a bit phased out at the moment, a week off work and I still feel I could sleep for england. I get so caught up in the whole education thing, which is ok as I know I can handle it, but sometimes don't you just wish for a normal daily existence ... I don't mean to moan, I have had a really good week and so has T but just feel totally exhausted of late ... I try to trust his new school, but find it really hard, not so surprising I suppose when you think what have been through with others, but just everything makes me feel tired. I love being on here, but I know its not real life either, this is an escape and a support that helps me through. I dunno just feeling a bit down for no real reason, and probably a bit needy, but hey ho ... I would love to meet my krism buddies in a bar and have a proper drink and laugh, share ASD ancedotes and toast the future.

HHxx

HH >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I am totally drained by the whole education thing :blink: When my 2 oldest NT children were at school I hardly had anything to do with the school apart from the usual open evenings etc. Trust has to be earned and you are right to be wary, but it sounds like the school are doing a good job so far. At least we can come on Krism and say what we like (almost) try doing that with friends down the pub and watch their eyes glaze over with boredom :blink: When things do start to go well it is really hard to relax and I think we are always on alert and it's exhausting.

My oldest keeps saying to me when are you going back to work mum? She doesnt realise this is a full time job! Everytime I try and trust people something goes wrong!

Ive been exhausted this last week and Im sure its because the kids and hubby being back at school and work means I can have time to reflect and relax.

Recharging our batteries is hard work isnt it?