Sign in to follow this  
fiorelli

Just taken the boys to the Dentist

And they all sat there lovely, and all have perfect teeth! Am so pleased! No sign of decay, nothing!

Louis has a loose tooth, and the dentist asked Louis if he wanted him to pull it out. Louis answered straight away with a 'No!' (I myself think he wants to sit there wiggling it - but hey, as long as it comes out!) Dentist told me to give him some hard toast and apples. Two things Louis loves, so shouldn't be too hard!

Another year before they all need another check-up! :D

Hate to think what it will be like though when they all need to start having 'proper' treatment! :blink:

:dance: Woo Hoo !!! :dance:

It's great when your expecting all hell to break loose and things go well. Really pleased for you hun.

Little monkey had his first visit to the dentist last week (he'll be 7 on friday :oops: taken me a while ! ). He is petrified of hairdressers, doctors etc, i was so worried he'd panic. His paed refered him to a SN dentist and she was fantastic. Firstly - 'she has hair like mummy' :wub::rolleyes: and she showed him every button she could find on the chair - he was facinated :hypno::lol: . She was very quick, explained everything - but also didn't give him much time to think about it!! Phew - no fillings, all shiny white and healthy here too :thumbs:

Just got to go to the opticians next - gulp!! :blink: