Sign in to follow this  
Suze

A quick question.

I,ve been reading the links above................and the post regarding sen timetables.I plan to request from my sons school the sen timetable of how they use his 10 funded hours from his statement.The post above states this can only be requested for 1,2,1 provision.My sons hours are for classroom assistance.So my question is can you request from the school the timetable if the hours are,nt quantified as 1,2,1?

I don't know a definitive answer on this but surely - for goodness' sake :rolleyes: - the school can impart this information on request - but I'm sure they'll also have a jolly good reason why not ... :( They must have a timetable for the classroom support assistants - a copy of that would be a start to see how much time is allocated to your son's class - then you could ask them to break it down further ... although you'll probably get an answer along the lines of ... "well the teacher allocates the support on a day-to day basis" - I'm speaking from experience here - but there's no harm in asking - written request, then it has to be replied to and kept with his file ... my son's has a special shelf all to itself it's so large! :lol: