Sign in to follow this  
baddad

involuntary face pulling (ME!!)

Hi all -

Noticed something last night with regard to emoticons...

When I use this one :o i involuntarily pull that face - often to the point of covering my mouth!!!

Now, none of the other emoticons have the same effect, so i was just wondering if this one has 'special powers' and/or whether it effects anyone else??

Maybe some of you can't do this one :thumbs: without your hands leaping from the keyboard?

Or this :dance: without jumping up and dancing round the room like a nutter??

Possibly you all sit at home wearing Christmas Cracker paper hats, just in case you need to use this one :party: at any point...

I do know several people who report enacting this one :sick: after reading my posts......

So, anyone else, or is it just me? And if it IS just me, do you think I should seek help about it??

L&P

BD :D

You may need help :lol: No realy i do thi to i tend to pull the faces to mach the smilies even if im only looking. And i have :clap: when using that one :oops:

Hi all -

Noticed something last night with regard to emoticons...

When I use this one :o i involuntarily pull that face - often to the point of covering my mouth!!!

Now, none of the other emoticons have the same effect, so i was just wondering if this one has 'special powers' and/or whether it effects anyone else??

Maybe some of you can't do this one :thumbs: without your hands leaping from the keyboard?

Or this :dance: without jumping up and dancing round the room like a nutter??

Possibly you all sit at home wearing Christmas Cracker paper hats, just in case you need to use this one :party: at any point...

I do know several people who report enacting this one :sick: after reading my posts......

So, anyone else, or is it just me? And if it IS just me, do you think I should seek help about it??

L&P

BD :D

I'm not sure if I pull that face, maybe my eyebrows raise a little, anyway I'm hardly likely to admit it. :lol: and think you have been very brave doing so. :whistle::lol:

How about trying this one :bounce: might help to shed a few pounds.

Now youve got me thinking, I'm pretty sure I frown whenever I see this one. :angry:

I'm sure I should actually be doing something constructive today, but just cant think what! :unsure:

(and NO my eyes are not shifting from right to left).

Brook

The smileys don't do it for me, but I do have an avatar on another site (couldn't work out how to get it on here :D ) which is Garfield wiggling his bum around at the bottom of the stairs. Must admit, I feel an involuntary bum wiggle whenever I look at that.

Bit worrying really, as I do pretty much all of my posting whilst at work! So, if you work in an office for a medium sized but pretty much unknown IT company, look around the office now & see if you can see anyone surreptitiously bum wiggling :D:blink:

I think the correct medical term is smilitis. You'd better seek expert help Baddad. If the condition is left untreated, sufferers eventually lose all their hair and develop a yellow complexion. :o:o

I'd really love to enact this one :wine: but I can't find a glass big enough.

K

I think the correct medical term is smilitis. You'd better seek expert help Baddad. If the condition is left untreated, sufferers eventually lose all their hair and develop a yellow complexion. :o:o

I'd really love to enact this one :wine: but I can't find a glass big enough.

K

Try a bucket or paddling pool... that's what i do!!!

So how did you know about my bald head and yellow complexion? I thought I'd disconnected that webcam ;)

Not quite the same, but linked...

When I now type or handwrite anything I find myself 'reaching' for the emoticons, and I feel completely lost without them to help me express myself! :lol:

I've even started drawing them myself...ok in notes to the kids, but then I found I'd done it in the message book at work! :o:oops:

AND :o I almost acted one out when I was talking to someone the other day!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Bid :o;)

I've been adding them in J's home school book!

I'm definitely not going to enact this one ... :wallbash: but J often copies this one :robbie: - as you may ahve gathered by now when he's reading over my shoulder .... but I'm trying for this one :wine: by using the bath - [much cleaner than baddad's receptacles!]

:( this one does seem to make me copy it but this is the one that really does it for me , oh can't do the clinking of beer glasses together it won't let me 'see all' twice story of my life ............ :lol::lol: anyone had the same problem .......... :devil:

Guest flutter

have been known to put them on letters at work lol

but then they will all know who wrote them i supose :D