Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

how do i get an iq test done

what type do you think would be best for me how do i get in contact with bap

You could try searching for it on Google.

yea but the iq tests that are online always bring up pop-ups and ads and other online nastys

If you need a proven IQ to summit for education placement or similar consideration contact.

http://www.bps.org.uk/

I cannot advise you on the best IQ test I am not a qualified chartered psychologist.

You can go back to your psychologist and ask for a copy of the last written report that included your IQ test.

No, I meant you could search for the british association of Psychologists on Google :)

oh ok cool thanks

IQ tests only measure the ability to do IQ tests.

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/ivillageuk/artic....html?par=ukmsn

I can still do that one with a pop-up blocker.

I don't suppose a chartered psychologist will do you a test for no reason without a nice pay cheque.

just took that iq test from that link you gave me and the results are not good i think

Congratulations!

Your general IQ score is 39.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 69 and below is considered to be "mentally retarded".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 13.

For a full analysis of your score in this area and 11 others, order your detailed intelligence report, which will be calculated and made available immediately for only ?9.99.

Did you answer it as fast as possible?

I KNOW your IQ is not that low because if it were you would not be able to converse so well.

Did you answer it as fast as possible?

I KNOW your IQ is not that low because if it were you would not be able to converse so well.

i awnserd them as quickly as i could but while i may be good at talking and using language i am not good at recognising patters or anything that envolves numbors / metaphors / riddles / jokes / abriviations etc etc

i may have just gotten low score due to that fact i personaly dont think that core is acurat i am a self taught un qualified pro exert genius at computors and some what an expert at science eaven tough i cant do maths

i dont use microsoft excell very often (maybe once a year) simply because i dont know maths

i do have dyscalculia and this is the reason why i cant do maths or for that mattor anything that is based and revolves around numbors

Im by no means super intelegent but i got 137.

You just need to be sure to read the questions slowly.

it says in the test thing to awnser the questions as fast as possible (it says something along those lines)

it says in the test thing to awnser the questions as fast as possible (it says something along those lines)

But not so fast that you don't have chance to understand what the question is asking of you.

It's not a good idea to rely on the score from an online test. If you have it done by an expert, they will be able to score it differently, showing areas of strengths & weaknesses. They will also do a range of tests and can interpret them better. Many of our kids would score low on the online test, but a professional will cover such areas as verbal, performance, logic, etc.

Go back to your Mum and ask her to get a copy of the test you did with the Psychologist.

The trouble with online iq tests is they often tend to concentrate on particular areas. With myself, I score very highly on iq tests involving definition of words, of logical sentences, of getting number sequences, of general trivia and basically anything involving words that allows me to try and think logically. But it's the complete opposite when it comes to things like spatial awareness, or how a piece of a puzzle needs to rotate to fit into a larger piece, or which is the correct mirror image. On those I score much lower. I like to avoid those tests :D

Hello everyone,

Personallly I feel intellegence quotent tests are ok in the correct context in which they are originally intended. There are infact a great many available to do while perursing the internet however, there are people out there that do indeed have high IQ results, but it would seem that these particular people do more and more of these particular tests and quite simply become better at them and as such the resulting figure obtained is not a true reflexion of ones capabilities. My own is high but if you mention this to others in the course of conversation, all this seems to do to most people is give them fuel in thinking most Asperger people are to clever for there own good, some people are even threatend that some one on the spectrum has a higher IQ than they do,and other coments like that. However not all people are like this, this point I must make clear

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Edited by Steve_colour-se7en

I would agree (I've studied and written many of these tests) that IQ tests only really measure the ability to do IQ tests.

Their purpose was only originally to help seperate those who needed help academically from those who didn't....and that has changed quiet a bit since then too.

well i dont think that the iq tet i got from the online thingy was accurate any way

why do you think that is?

i dont know (see one of my other posts <dont know wich one but it wasent in one of my threads lol> for my definition of what i mean by hyper)

stick in this thread and tell me again please....I know what you mean but trying to discover why and help you to calm down.

stick in this thread and tell me again please....I know what you mean but trying to discover why and help you to calm down.

when i am happy i am hyper

when i am sad i am depressed