Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

lets talk star trek

dasey you first fravrit episode is called trouble with the tribbles

'Trouble with Tribbles' was the original series episode, the DS9 one was called something like 'trials and Tribblations' :lol: and the only DS9 episode I really enjoyed. (tacitly admitting that i watched every episode :whistle: - Trekkie? Me? Never ;) )

My favourite SF author is still Phillip K Dick - the only author I know of who regularly used autistics as main characters/heroes :thumbs:

nemo

Edited by Zemanski

Right .... nerdy Sci Fi hat on here.

Quantum Leap was about Sam Beckett played by Scott Bakula who also plays Captain Jonathan Archer of the Enterprise. Dean Stockwell was Sam's sidekick in Quantum Leap and also appears in a number of episodes of Enterprise. Stockwell originally played Grat in an episode called "Detained", a Tandaran colonel who dealt with Capt. Archer and Mayweather after they entered Tandaran airspace.

Yes, I love Star Trek - people in the office would call me a Trekkie but I wouldn't. I do remember getting all funny when I saw a reconstruction of the bridge of Kirk's Enterprise at the Hancock Musuem though. Sigh!

:)

Daisy

hmm thanks for that i dident know scott bakula was in quantim leap

then again never seen a single episode of quantim leap

just herd of it

I love sci fi

I watched all the next generation series on tv.I watched all deep space 9,and voyeger which there re showing on channel 4 or 5 not sure on a saturday night right from the begining.I also love star gate and star gate atlantis.And we also watch Enterprise.Ive seen all the Star trek films and ive watched Star wars all the episodes back to back numerous times.

Now who are the best baddies.

For me it has to be the Borg and the Gemadar, i think thats how you spell it.

I wish theyd make a film with the gemedar in.Or the cardasians.Brill stuff.

its spelt Jem-ha'da (emphsis on the da)

'Trouble with Tribbles' was the original series episode, the DS9 one was called something like 'trials and Tribblations' :lol: and the only DS9 episode I really enjoyed. (tacitly admitting that i watched every episode :whistle: - Trekkie? Me? Never ;) )

My favourite SF author is still Phillip K Dick - the only author I know of who regularly used autistics as main characters/heroes :thumbs:

nemo

my mistake your right lol trials and tribulations is the ds9 one yes

sisko and dax and obrian (i think it was obrian all though it might have been bashia) vilated the tempral accord as a result star fleet sent a spechil tempral investigation unit to deep space nine and sisko lied to them about the tribbles

sine im back i thought i would revive one of my old star trek boards rather then create a new one

lets talk star trek

you can all quizz me on star trek

im a big fan

I don't know if you watch Stargate, but just as O'Brien (TNG & DS9) was killed off in Stargate last week, Trip (Enterprise) joins Atlantis this week.

I'm waiting for Spock to turn up as a Prior :devil:

I don't know if you watch Stargate, but just as O'Brien (TNG & DS9) was killed off in Stargate last week, Trip (Enterprise) joins Atlantis this week.

I'm waiting for Spock to turn up as a Prior :devil:

dont watch star gate that much but i dident know connor trinneer was going over to sg atlantis thats news to me lol

Seems like half the people from Star Trek have ended up in Stargate. Watching it tonight and the doctor from Voyager is on again....then there's 'Q' of course ... he was a right devil in Stargate as that chap from NID (think that was the organisation)

Guess once in Sci Fi always in Sci Fi.

Except for William Shatner now in that rather excellent lawyer programme Boston Legal and Leonard Nimoy does the voice over for PC game Civ IV (or so my hubbs informs me).