Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Another Earthquake in two days

Guest hallyscomet

All I can say is OMG

I am never going to hear the end of this now. I have a relative that lives in Maroochydore Queensland that believes she had a gift and received a message from upstairs to sell her house and move to the mountains as a Tsunami is going to arrive in Queensland in May 06 and wipe out Queensland.

She really believes this OMG. :( she calls me on the weekend, Look at the news attached, I swear she will be totally convinced now, well, LOL I hope she isn't right as I live 1 km from the coast, I remember many a night after the Tsunami visuals in Bande Aceh I thought to myself while I was falling off to sleep, I wonder if we had one of those would it reach us, we are up high on a ridge, back then I could visualise it rolling through the valley and up the hill to us :o

It must be really hard for people like this relative, that think and live in fear like this. This was todays news, so you could imagine, the poor dear must really think its happening as planned :tearful:

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=110402006&format=send

How do you tell someone this won't happen when they are this sure of it, dillusional.

Hailey :(

to much sizemac activity is bad for your structual integratery lol (joke)

How do you tell someone this won't happen when they are this sure of it, dillusional.

Hi Hailey,

I expect there isn't much you can do, except wait till the expected date of the cataclysmic event passes. Remember all the people who were convinced the world would end at the millenium? My friend's mother stockpiled tins of food for months because of the fear of some great disaster!

K

Guest hallyscomet

:( this must affect a lot of people to go to these extreme's.

I must say I wonder how the people in Indonesia sleep at night being on the fault line and other countries in this situation. It must really affect their day to day lives. :tearful:

Hailey