smiley

Bummer........

:(

We have to move. We're renting and the landlord called to say he wants to sell the house......

I hate renting :( I've always owned my own home, but had to sell up after i left little monkeys dad. I hate not being able to do what i want and i realllllly hate having to move when i don't want to :( . It took M months to settle after the last move, so worried about how he'll cope. Then there's the added worry of finding rent deposit and fees........ :tearful: ........Want to stamp my feet, and shout 'I don't wanna'.

We've got until beginning of May, so at least we've had plenty of notice.....but landlord wants to start the ball rolling with the sale. Going to mean viewers coming into the house......estate agents (ick :sick: ). I have made it crystal clear none of this is going to happen with M in the house......but still....

'I DON'T WANNA!!!!' :tearful::tearful:

Could do without this at the moment. :(

Sorry to hear this, it was always a fear of mine before council renting. Depending what benefits you receive and local criteria you may be able to apply for 'community care grants' to help with moving costs like deposits etc.

At least you have some notice, but stand your ground when it comes to viewing times, you aren't there to sell his house for him.

Hope you find somewhere soon >:D<<'>

Edited by lil_me

>:D<<'> smileymab >:D<<'>

As if you don't have enough on your plate ... :huh:

Hope you find somwhere that is better and cheaper than where you are at present! :D

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Smiley >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

How come some people sail though life without so much as a blip? It just ain't fair.

>:D<<'>

Carole

:wub: Thank you xxxx

Lil me - i've checked out the grants - you can only get them if your on Income support or Jobseekers, which i'm not - but thanks anyway xxxxx

MotherEve - Damn right! I've had my eye on a gorgeous little bungalow :wub: If i have to go - it's to go somewhere better :pray:

Carole - I KNOW! :tearful: Feeling very sorry for myself. And the next person to say in a sympathetic voice 'What doesn't kill you - makes you stronger' ...... :angry::angry::tearful: .....will find out exactly how strong i am..... :fight:

Smiley -

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, love...

Bad things happen to good people

She who laughs last laughs loudest

A stitch in time saves nine

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

etc etc etc

You can always tell when i've got nothing helpful to say... i just waffle...

Very VERY best wishes 'tweety bird' (what IS that all about?? If it's too rude for the forum, PM me!!), i hope you find somewhere cheaper, nicer, better, happier and long-termier (?) soon.

In the meantime, start packing non -essentials as quickly as you can, general de-cluttering (so you don't have to take ALL the contents of the shed/cupboard under stairs/loft etc 'cos you haven't got enought time left to sort through it all), and treat yourself to a large box/bar of chocolate

L&P

BD >:D<<'> :D

What rotten luck!!!!

You'll find a much better place! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh and if you want me to beat Baddad up for you.....just let me know!!!!

Edited by reuby2

'What doesn't kill you - makes you stronger'

Nearly as bad as '...but all children do that'

Hope you get your bungalow! :D

You've probably thought of this but could you find out how much he wants for it and see if you can buy, it might not be much more than you're paying now.

Baddad - Come here young man so i can give you a swift slapping :fight: What??? That's what he wanted?? Shirley not??! Honestly :rolleyes: some people.... :D Right - you say it again and you WONT get a slap..... :P;)

Viper - The houses in our area are stooopidly expensive. ?195,000 for a one bed.......seriously! It's cheaper to rent :blink:

My day was ....... interesting ........ Mr Landlord (Nice chap, Army man..... 'Mr Particular'....) was here all day. Three lots of estate agents..... he decided he wanted to varnish the shed (why? WHY?).... It wasn't at all uncomfortable :blink:. Perfectly relaxing day :wacko: ...... Dogs had three walks..... :wallbash:

I'm planning a nervous breakdown, week on thursday (can't fit it in until then....). Anyone care to join me?? :wallbash:

Edited by smileymab