Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

My son

We put ?20 on side for milkman. 1hr later it was gone. DH serched house but could not find it so he replaces it thinking he must of made a mistake. Well a couple of hrs later it was gone again. this time we really got worryed searching house thinking we had both lost the plot. Then i rememberd K had a new wallet so went up to take a look. He was fast asleep in bed with said wallet. I prised wallet from hand and was shocked to find 2 very neatly folded ?20 notes safely tucked inside. Well i had to laugh poor lad has no idea of value he meant no harm. At least old mans not senile :lol: I think i will have to have words with K i just hope he listens.

Edited by adamsmum

:D:D Awwwww bless him

- My little one loves ?1 coins - i have no idea why :blink: he just loves to collect them, and line them up, and roll them down the stairs :huh: . Anyway.... when his grandad gave him 50p the other day - he said he didn't want it and fished around in grandads wallet for a ?1 coin!! :D Not daft, my boy! :P

Awwww bless, well if he'd wanted to be sneaky he'd have hidden it so I am sure no harm done

Something worth maybe checking, my friends little lad kept pinching money, it was because a boy at school had stolen something of his and he wanted to replace it. Just sometimes worth asking why they have taken it. It might be just so he had something in his wallet.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I've got to know...

You put ?40 for the milkman, then

another ?40.

Later you found 2 twenties in the wallet.

What happened to the other ?40?

nemo :huh:

Presumably the milkman took it? :huh:

Sorry to be pedantic, but I've got to know...

You put ?40 for the milkman, then

another ?40.

Later you found 2 twenties in the wallet.

What happened to the other ?40?

nemo :huh:

sorry meant to be 20.not 40.

Hi,

Bless him, he was obviously really pleased with his new wallet and thought it wouldn't look good without any cash in it!

My mum sometimes gives Kai a ?5 note, but he always says, "Grandma i need ?20 because that's how much it costs for a Hornby train carriage!" (expensive taste my son!).

Loulou x

We just spoke to k. He said he dident do it. I think he's a bit miffed by all the fuss