Sign in to follow this  
hev

katies not well

shes just got a minor bug and sleeping a lot but i feel its too quiet now,sometimes i long for some peace as she rabbits on and on but when they are ill you long for them to be naughty again dont you,she just asked to watch cbeebies in a really quiet voice,normally she screams for it at top of her voice!!shes 2 so you can imagine how quiet it is with her not well,steves at my sisters for weekend :dance::dance: (if you ever read this steve,i love you really!!)

Keegan is also not well, , he has not even been out to play today, got a sore throat, whole body is aching and so tired. I h and have just had a bath (going to a 40th tonight) and he has fallen asleep on our bed (thats unheard of). Bless them!!! Hope she feels better.

justamom

sorry the phone rang and I accidently pushed enter.. We are off out tonight kids and all but I think with him being poorly we might have to cancel. :crying: Its horrible when they are ill. :crying:

Hi Hev,

Poor little love, hopefully it's one of those 24hour things. I hate it when Kai's ill, because he's whinges big time!

Loulou x

Oh poor K >:D<<'> Hope she's feeling better soon - then you'll be wishing she was poorly - and quiet again! :rolleyes:

It's all been abit dramatic round our way as far as bugs go..

It started with a tummy bug going round the local hospital - ended up shutting it down to visitors (i had to 'scrub-up' to collect hubby when i went to get him after an op :blink: ).

Another bug has started to go around - infuensa (sp?) B. All the local schools and pre-schools have had letters from health authorities saying if anyone has either 'flu-like' or 'tum-bug' symptoms they are to stay away from schools/pre-schools for five days :o . And, if over 20% of the children are affected - the school must close.

But, of course - we are being told there is nothing to worry about :unsure: .

my son well both are not well this week,really awfull cough,ive not slept proper all week took drs got some antibiotics,hopfully it will start working-im starting with cold and cough now :(

also my son been dx with asthma too-nightmare trying to get him to take inhaler :blink::blink: .

my son also stops talking alot when hes ill. bless them :D

yeah smiley we also got that letter from health authority,worried me actually,

k is lot better now,i think she was overtired and thats why she slept,im so used to her being noisy i thought she was ill :lol: