Sign in to follow this  
justamom

theory of mind

Could someone please explain Theory of Mind to me!! AS is a learning curve for me and I have been seeing that alot on some posts. I thought it mean that my son could in a situtation think me knows what i am thinking is that correct someone please enlighten me!!!

justamom

Just an example here,

My AS son leaves his classroom on a regular basis to go to the toilet or just for a wander then sits down somewhere thinking that everyone knows where hes going and where to find him :o He cannot understand what all the fuss is about. The school are putting strategies in place so he doesn't just go off without asking for permission on his own! :shame::pray:

Just an example here,

My AS son leaves his classroom on a regular basis to go to the toilet or just for a wander then sits down somewhere thinking that everyone knows where hes going and where to find him :o He cannot understand what all the fuss is about.

Kirstie ... T does exactly the same thing >:D<<'> and boy does it land him in it sometimes.

HHxx

K does the same thing at school and he also at home will leave the house to play out without letting us know where he is going or that he has left the house. I never though of it in that respect, like he thinks we know where he is going it all makes so much sense now. thanks for the example...

justamom