DaisyProudfoot

New meds at last!

Just to let you all know having spoken to my connective tissue disease nurse at the hospital she advised me to go to my GP and request a certain medication which is supposed to help with the central nervous system problems I am beginning to have with my Lupus.

It's another med on top of all my others and I've now been on these particular meds for six days and I'm finally beginning to get some pain relief at last - after two bl**dy years!

Trouble is they make me drowsy so I'm a complete klutz and I can't drink alcohol either :crying:

The strength is due to be increased next week - but you never know I may just start feeling better at last. Just waiting for the anti-depressants to kick in now and I might finally be skipping down the street again :)

Daisy, hope you're feeling better soon with your new meds. You always come across as cheerful and lively, so goodness knows what you'll be like when you are feeling well :bounce:

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

>:D<<'> Hope the meds kick in soon and that you start to feel better.

I can't drink either at the moment - so I know how you feel :crying:

Carole