smiley

Tamagotchi.....

Ok..... Little monkey is seeing his daddy....... Bigger monkey ( :P ) is at work....

I have full resposibility for two tamagotchi's...... :blink: The pressures getting to me..... :huh:

Anyone with Tamagotchi experience??

I have bought my kids the old type, when they first came out and vowed never again. last year I bought the connection ones and vowed never again. Both times I ended up looking after 3 of them under the threat of death if any of them died, :fight: god the stress was awful. I think the longest I kept one going was 28 days, I was devastated when it died :crying: but the kids had lost interest by then. I was sooo relieved when the batteries ran out. :dance:

My kids have never had them because they are really honest and know that they will die within a few days because they can't be asked to keep up with the Tamagotchi.. They will get a knock on the door and forget about them or leave them somewhere and forget all about the poor thing...

Good luck

justamom

i found the best way to look after them is to pause them till the kids come home that was you cant kill them :whistle: and they don't beep at you all the time

"They're alive!!!!! Mmmwwwwaaaahaha!" :D

Had a bit of a panic when one screen began to flash - then it went from a cute little blob to an ugly ladybird-with-legs.. :blink:

The other had a baby!! :o:D

Will remember the pause button for next time............ ;):shame:

Edited by smileymab

Guest hallyscomet
Smileymab,

Good luck. My son has one of these but has never asked me to take care of it.

If they die, you might find the Tamagotchi Graveyard useful. Hankies at the ready! :crying:;)

K x

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I am stunned, they actually have a gravesite for Tamagotchi's :wub::lol::lol:

H.