Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

You Brits are keeping me up again.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

Would love to stay and chat when you are all on, but its 12.30am so, hope this finds you all well.

Catch up with you tomorrow which will be 8pm your time, speak with you later

Have a lovely day

Can't keep up with you Brits :D>:D<<'>

Good night :blink:

Hailey

Hailey,

Don't blame US just 'cos you live on the wrong side of the world! :P;)

Night night,

See you later >:D<<'>

K x

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kathryn, :)

Not the wrong side just the "opposite side of the world"

Have they played that advertisement over there yet!. Our Minister for Tourism was not happy about it - on the news last night they showed at least 3 ads that are shown in the UK with the word ###### in it.

Apparently the British Authority hadn't had anyone take them on before over their bans, so they we surprised when Fran jumped on the plane to visit them.

She said that they are going to launch the ad today with "Where the hell are you" they obviously don't get Aussie humour......Aussie Slang..... ;):shame: you have to have a laugh at it.

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

Have they played that advertisement over there yet!. Our Minister for Tourism was not happy about it - on the news last night they showed at least 3 ads that are shown in the UK with the word ###### in it.

I don't remember any ads here with "######" in - does anyone else? :huh:

Guest hallyscomet
I don't remember any ads here with "######" in - does anyone else? :huh:

Hi Kathryn

Here look at this news video, it shows two ads in the UK with the word ######.

Once the ad starts slide the play scroll bar to the left right to the beginning. :)

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm...lninenews&t=s29

H.

Edited by hallyscomet

I don't remember the original ads but then I don't watch much TV. "The ###### tower" isn't swearing - but the joke lies in the literal meaning being misinterpreted. As for the second - well this is definitely a case of swearing and I'd say the poms don't have a b***dy leg to stand on. :lol: Unless those who banned the ad think the word has more impact in print?

Your tourism minister looks scary!

K x

Good morning Hallyscomet >:D<<'>

hows the weather today? It's been a lovely spring day down in the south of England today!

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kathryn,

I agree our Tourism Minister looks scary..... thats why she had to take the blonde model with her, otherwise she would have not made an impact :lol::lol::lol:

Good Evening Zemanski, it now afternoon here, as I type and I imagine the lot of you just can't keep up with me.....I bet you are all sleeping as usual....almost 2am there I guess :devil: talking to myself as usual :lol::lol:

Hi TMF sound like beautiful weather, so its Spring there....... we have just come into Autumn. It is a beautiful sunny day - great to get out in the garden. One of my favourite things to do..... getting ready to tidy my garden up for Spring, everything looks so pretty and in flower at the moment, so I can't do too much. I bought some pretty annuals this morning to dress up some lovely pots.... weeds have invaded my rose garden, so need to put heaps of sugar cane mulch on. Love gardening, Autumn and Spring.....my two favourite seasons to be out in the garden. :)

What about you lot, any favourite hobbies.

Hailey >:D<<'>

Edited by hallyscomet

Guest hallyscomet

Soon we will be at the end of daylight saving, and going back an hour in time - but rumour has it you are going forward an hour so the brain ticking that over says maybe I will only be 9 hours ahead of you instead of 11.

Kathryn asked if this means I will be able to be on here more often when all of you are on.....but the brain hasn't been able to figure that one out yet :wub::lol::blink: - not really as it will be earlier there and later here if that makes sense so it will be worse. As when its 8am here it will be 11pm there unless you are all night owls you will soon be off to bed. :rolleyes: oh well......

HC

Edited by hallyscomet

Guest hallyscomet
Hi,

Would love to stay and chat when you are all on, but its 12.30am so, hope this finds you all well.

Catch up with you tomorrow which will be 8pm your time, speak with you later

Have a lovely day

Can't keep up with you Brits :D>:D<<'>

Good night :blink:

Hailey

Ohhhh, yet another night after midnight, now I better sign off before I turn into a pumpkin :lol::lol::lol:

Goodnight all, or should I say have a great day, its 12.36am as I type this :wacko:B)

HC

Guest hallyscomet

Good night

Have a great day over there >:D<<'> >:D<<'> its after 11pm here :wacko:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> catch up with you soon

Love

Hailey xx