Sign in to follow this  
justamom

So desperate to be friends

ROUND 1;- K came home from school today in rather a horrible mood, very hyper and bouncing around the place. He said that he had a present for us, the present was a book in sheds the book was a Bible. They had been give a new testament book at school during a talk (the talk not being given from catholics) . Being religious (catholic) i was horrified that he could do this - He said that everyone did this today and he was just coping them... :wallbash:

ROUND 2 He went out to play and popped back in and wanted to go to the Supermarket over the road so i gave him a fiver to get a sandwich and a bar of chocolate (need me fix). He came home with a bar of chocolate and no change. The boys in the neighbourhood had given him there orders and he came back with crisps, drinks for about 5boys :wallbash: . Again they told me too!!!

He is so desperate to be friends with these boys that he feels that he has to buy their friendships.. But at the mo i cant talk to him and explain this because he is still in meltdown mode, he said that i had a cross face still (i am not cross anyone) and has been in his bedroom for about 30min...

I did get out of him that he has had alot of changes today at school a supply and a new person in his class so i know the reason for the behaviour but its still not acceptable. Also I think that i am going to speak these boys moms because they should know that there sons are taking advantage of him and its just not fare!!!

I wonder what ROUND 3 will be... Dinner was not hot enough and it smelt funny plus i would not let him eat it upstairs so i am the big bad wolf at the mo..

Wish me luck..

justamom

Edited by justamom

I think I would also check that he's not being bullied into things by these boys,

and that it's not just copying, sounds like they are taking a HUGE advantage of him.

Just a thought. :unsure:

Brook

Edited by Brook

Yeah, Brook i think you are right that he is being bullied into this and its been going on for far to long now, i am gonna have to take some action now because its just not fair.

thanks for the replies

justamom