Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Backs packed it in :(

Guest hallyscomet

:wacko:

Had to have a catscan and xray looks like osteoarthritis setting in :blink: so it looks like I am going to have to give up Gymnastics and the Pole Vault and high jumps :P:lol::lol::lol:

oh well, gosh I will never make it to Beijing now :P:lol::lol:

hc

Edited by hallyscomet

Bang go Australia's gold medal chances in the games then. ;)

No seriously - poor you. I'm not sure what the implications of all that are, but I hope something can be done to help you. :huh:>:D<<'>

K

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kathryn,

I had all these great plans to go and do a little performance at the Commonwealth Games and now, gosh, can you believe it. Doc said to keep taking Voltarin, Glucosamine joint formula and Magnesium. Just coming on here to type is a bit of an effort, so I am not as verbal as usual :groupwave::P

It is a relief to get the results but I missed the swimming because of this, I was set to do the relays and all. :devil:

Did you watch the cycling today, they had a red kangaroo hopping along with them how unique is that..... surprised with the the noise and everything that it would come so close.

They are scary on the road at dusk and night they just go :ninja: as your driving at 110km on the freeways so you always have to keep an eye out.

HC

Guest hallyscomet
:o Halley..........Isn't the speed limit on freeways 100km???? :D

Sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Annie

xx

Thank you Annie

No thats only in Victoria :lol::lol::lol: we are a little more fiesty in New South Wales lol , actually all the Country road are 100km but the Freeways are the ones with 3 lanes, they are 110km. Most of those have barriers up but the country road are a bit hairy, especially around the wine regions here around Hunter Valley.

Oh I remembered the name of that street that goes through Melbourne from Flinders St station past the Victorian Arts Centre towards St Kilda- it was Swanston Street, used to know that city like the back of my hand... I guess you would too.

HC

Edited by hallyscomet

It was great watching the marathon the other night seeing the places that we knew.

Luna Park :o .......well, that smilie does have a similar expression :D

Guest hallyscomet
It was great watching the marathon the other night seeing the places that we knew.

Luna Park :o .......well, that smilie does have a similar expression :D

The MCG :lol::lol: went to many a game there, AFL go Tigers " Richmond"

You mentioned the Zoo in Melbourne, I actually liked the Melb. zoo better than Taronga Zoo in Sydney.

Sydney has improved, but one year we had some Suppliers over from Canada and they wanted to go to the zoo, and it was really embarrassing, a lot of the animals must have been in Quarantine or something, as bythe end of the day we were jokingly saying the zoo with no animals, it was sooo embarrassing. :wub::lol:

HC

Did you watch the cycling today, they had a red kangaroo hopping along with them how unique is that..... surprised with the the noise and everything that it would come so close.

They are scary on the road at dusk and night they just go :ninja: as your driving at 110km on the freeways so you always have to keep an eye out.

I did see a kangaroo briefly hop across the track and I was really excited. I was jumping up and down saying "I've seen a roo! I've seen a roo!" Husband though I was mad. :rolleyes:

I didn't know if it was unusual or not to see them like this. I'd love to come over and see all the unique animals you have (not you personally - Australia, I mean :lol: )

I hope your back improves soon >:D<<'>

K x

Guest hallyscomet
I did see a kangaroo briefly hop across the track and I was really excited. I was jumping up and down saying "I've seen a roo! I've seen a roo!" Husband though I was mad. :rolleyes:

I didn't know if it was unusual or not to see them like this. I'd love to come over and see all the unique animals you have (not you personally - Australia, I mean :lol: )

I hope your back improves soon >:D<<'>

K x

Aww thats not very nice, you would like to come over to see the animals but not me :( !!!! :P:lol::lol::lol:

Tourists need to be wary of the Kangaroo's they big ones are quite vicious -but the smaller ones are really cute. Koala's are cute too.

A lot of people overseas thought the Kangaroos hopped around the city streets, and jumped on buses, because of a few of our ads. :lol::lol: they have to be careful, what they advertise as people believe it.

H.

Edited by hallyscomet

Aww thats not very nice, you would like to come over to see the animals but not me :( !!!! :P:lol::lol::lol:

:oops: That does sound rude, the way I put it. :huh:

What I MEANT to say was was, "all the unique animals you have" - not your unique animals personally, but Australia's unique animals - get it?.

Of course I'd love to come and see you if I came to Australia, not just the roos and possums! :)

I'm in a hole now - I'll stop digging!! :lol:

K xx

Guest hallyscomet
:oops: That does sound rude, the way I put it. :huh:

What I MEANT to say was was, "all the unique animals you have" - not your unique animals personally, but Australia's unique animals - get it?.

Of course I'd love to come and see you if I came to Australia, not just the roos and possums! :)

I'm in a hole now - I'll stop digging!! :lol:

K xx

naaaa your saved :devil::lol::lol::lol:>:D<<'>