Sign in to follow this  
Lynden

Poppered Vests

Logan is only 2.5 and though he's a skinny little thing he's tall, so his 2-3 year vests are getting too small. I can't imagine him in normal vests with a nappy as he'd have the nappy off. He wears braces or a belt when out as its hard to find trousers that fit him on the waist, but we often take the braces/belt off in the house so he normally can kick his trousers off, so if he didn't have a poppered vest on the nappy would quickly follow suit.

Do they do poppered vests in big sizes and if yes where can I find them, and if not, how do you keep nappies on?

Lynne

I do believe Fledglings have them, if not try a firm that sells "real" nappies as cloth nappies are larger they tend to sell large popper vests.

What about vest extenders? Am sure Twinkle Twinkle sell them. Have got a few knocking around here I'm sure so can pop a couple in the post if you get really stuck

LMK

Lx

Have you tried putting the nappy on back to front?

My son was in poppered vests until he was about 4 (but he was large for his age), I got mine via the internet from the US, maybe you could check eBay too. They are called Gerber Onesies and are available in numerous sizes, no side seems, irritating labels etc and they stretch with the child and last ages. They are readily available in the US. I forgot the website name but if anyone does find some, please let me know as I could do with some more for my 14 month old! In the meantime I'll see if I can find the website. I think it cost me ?5 for 4 of them.

My son was in poppered vests until he was about 4 (but he was large for his age), I got mine via the internet from the US, maybe you could check eBay too. They are called Gerber Onesies and are available in numerous sizes, no side seems, irritating labels etc and they stretch with the child and last ages. They are readily available in the US. I forgot the website name but if anyone does find some, please let me know as I could do with some more for my 14 month old! In the meantime I'll see if I can find the website. I think it cost me ?5 for 4 of them.

Oooh Stephanie - my In Laws live in the States so I could ask them to have a look. They sound good. I only bought a few from Racketys as they were fairly expensive for vests (seem to be ?6 for one). Will let you know if she can find some.

Lynne