Sign in to follow this  
Mother in Need

Does the schol has to continue what it did at SA+

Does the school have to continue what it did at SA+ when the child receives a statement? And if so, is there any stuff I can quote, like the Code of Practice.

I am trying to suss out (I am rewriting the bad draft statement :crying: I was sent) if I could ask for the 15 hours of dedicated support that the LEA is giving, ON TOP OF THE 16 hours that the school were given, so mkaing a total of 31 hours each :devil:

I am sure i've come across it somewhere, but I simply can't find any references.

We were told that this is how it worked but I can't remember where it comes from - sorry :( - i'll pop back if I come across it :)

I too am pretty sure I was told this, but just can't lay my hands on the actual guidelines...or is it maybe that schools tell us this to keep us happy (as we then believe that our children are getting the help they need) but it is not based on anything and hence the reality is that we've been duped? Oh my, I am really becoming so distrusting of this whole system, I am not believing much anymore, unless I can see the actual law side of things/guidelines... which I'll need to quote in order to get my son the help he needs as 15 hours of help is not enough.