Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Hotels,B&Bs - Skegness

Hiya all

I'm looking for a good place to stay in the Skegness area this weekend. My son and I are having mother/son time and this is where he has chosen to go for, as he calls it, "our peaceful break"!!! I don't mind how much I pay (well within reason) as long as it has a decent TV to plug his PS2 into :blink: and the dining area isn't too large. 'Fancy' food is not an option, unfortunately, but I really want to spoil him and let him experience something different.

Any ideas? If you have ideas for anywhere else in the country I would appreciate them also just in case Skegness isn't an option. I've been surfing the net for ages now and can't seem to see anything thatis just right.

Thanks. :D

Debs

Hi Ya

We like to go in a caravan with a well know company pm me if you want details.There is also a lovely hotel we go to at xmas but it does do posh food but they also do kids food fish fingers , burgers it has a swimming pool lovely rooms with tellys and they are great with disabled guests.

Lisa

My Mum lives in Skeggy! A lot of the hotels are your usual standard old B&B type places, they seem to lack hotels with any finesse. Did you try the Tourist Info Service? What about Butlins ... self catering? There are zillions of caravans there too (but expensive!) Let me phone my Mum and get back to you with some hotels.