SkyBlue

Brighton/Newcastle/Manchester/Norwich

Hello!

Is there anyone around who lives in any of the places mentioned in the title? My little brother (well I say little he's 6 foot and 18 years old!) has to choose his 2 university places on his UCAS form and can't decide between the ones mentioned!

Does anyone live in any of these places - if so, what's it like?! We've been up to visit all the places but only so much you can get from a day-trip!

Cheers in advance!

Niki

Newcastle!!!

I grew up there. It's a fantastic city and very very friendly.

I also have a few friends who went up there to go to Uni and they loved it so much they stayed.

It has everything. And because the city is so compact it is not at all intimidating.

This is not just biaised opinion. I've lived in quite a few places and Newcastle is by far the friendliest and most interesting.

Also the university is really lovely and very good.

Lauren

Newcastle!!!

I grew up there. It's a fantastic city and very very friendly.

I also have a few friends who went up there to go to Uni and they loved it so much they stayed.

It has everything. And because the city is so compact it is not at all intimidating.

This is not just biaised opinion. I've lived in quite a few places and Newcastle is by far the friendliest and most interesting.

Also the university is really lovely and very good.

Lauren

Hi Lauren, thanks for your response! Yeah i told him i think Newcastle would be a wkd place to go to uni, I mean i've never actually been - bar going to St. James's Park once to watch the footie - but you hear so many people say just what you have. And i think as big sis I know best lol :D

I want him to be happy, and where-ever he chooses thats fine by me, I reckon he'll go for Newcastle anyway, only trouble is he is a Manchester United fan - deluded i know - and i think this may be the sole reason he may choose Manchester!!

my son has just moved to newcastle, we are from liverpool but have family up there.

he is 18, and hoping to go to uni there depending on exams etc.

if he goes there pm me and i will give you his number he is a good, lad!

A

my son has just moved to newcastle, we are from liverpool but have family up there.

he is 18, and hoping to go to uni there depending on exams etc.

if he goes there pm me and i will give you his number he is a good, lad!

A

Thanks A, thats really nice of you. I will let you know as soon as he makes his mind up!

Cheers again,

Niki