Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Annual review

My son had his annual review on wednesday.

Went well.Hes doing great and is a popular member of the shool with freinds.Apparently the girls are fighting over him !!!!!!!!!!! Theres bloomeing hope yet well get him married of.

Then the teacher said shed also noticed that he was terrified of toilet/tissue papaer.And of kicked the same old conversation againe about toilets,poo and him not wipeing his bottom.The teacher thinks he might be suffering from OCD as well as aspergers and that he has issues surrounding dirt and muck.I thought tell us summet we didnt know.

But i dont think its ocd i think its a deep rooted phobia that we cant shift.

Any hows they say that because he attends a special school then the autism outreach folks wont help me.But they will get in touch incase they are willing to make an exception.I doubt it though.

Only daft thing the head teacher said was that we must try to get him to speak more flabboyently and less monotone and not be so ridged ect ect ...... so that he can blend into society.

I siad to him look lets face facts it aint ever gonna happen is it not realy.

He may blend but youll always see the stitch marks.At this the head nodded and smiled.

I just think that they think us parents are daft and think its all gonna work out great when were not we know the score.

Roll on next year.

Im taking bets as to weather im still banging on about sh*t and toilet paper.

The odds arent in yer favour though.