Sign in to follow this  
trance

OMG family fund tomorrow!!

I sent off for family fund in jan, today i received a letter saying they will be in touch and they just ran and coming tomorrow at 2.30pm. House is a mess and panicking like mad to find all the info they want!! :o

Hi Trance, I've never posted before, but I had a visit from family fund last week, it was great, house was a tip (no change there), but the lady was fantastic, I was going for driving lessons, and she didn't think it was a problem, she was also giving me suggestions of other things i may be able to get.

She also gave me a few contact numbers of agency close by, for help with things like getting fencing sorted in the garden. I hope it all goes well for you, I'm sure it will. :D

hiya i had family fund came out to me on easter monday,she meet all my children and suggested as its the biggest payment i would get from them then i should have driving lessons,she rather pushed me into it lol so thats what il be doing omg ive been having driving lessons on and off for 15 years lol,i guess this time il have no choice but do it and do my first test. :wacko:

The meeting went really well and the lady was really nice and understood exactly where I was coming from. She knew loads and said that the asd made sense so have to wait about 4 weeks. She asked what I wanted and I didnt know!!! Never asked for anything before! It was so nice for someone just to understand the condition and what our kids and families go through day to day.

The meeting went really well and the lady was really nice and understood exactly where I was coming from. She knew loads and said that the asd made sense so have to wait about 4 weeks. She asked what I wanted and I didnt know!!! Never asked for anything before! It was so nice for someone just to understand the condition and what our kids and families go through day to day.

I was also going to ask what you had asked for??? Give me half a chance i have a list as long as my arm But i think i would love a holiday, have not had a holiday in 5years and i need to get away for a bit..

justamom