Viper

Recognition for Nemo.

I just want to say a big thank you to Nemo fo my wonderful Avatar. he did it some time ago when I was in a bad place mentaly. I never publically thanked him. So here you are Nemo. A big hug and kiss from me.

Thanks very much, you are so clever, I wish I had half your ability.

Wot? No blushing smiley? Just imagine a couple of dozen of the things.

(lost for words)

I was there too at the time, Viper. Thanks for asking for it, as it gave me something else to think about. :thumbs:

I wish I had half your ability.

Me too, then at least I might have an idea what to do with it. Halfway through doing anything another better idea arrives (anything from quantum physics to a 3 storey greenhouse), and off we go again. Z used to complain about all the half-finished projects lying around, but not any more - I just have a computer full of them now :whistle:

nemo

(currently working on 2 animated short films, a book on early western Christianity and one on the origins of celtic art, a new type of greeting card and getting out of my room and into the sun [plus parenting, housekeeping and oh yes, paid work])

i wish i could work computers,well i can switch it on but i know theres so much more i could do on them but its too technical for me,in the old days :lol: when i was at school we had a 30 minute lesson a week in secondary school,when steve went to reception there was a computer in his class which they could use,i was well shocked,i think technology nowdays is very clever

Viper,

I never got round to saying it but I've always admired your brilliant avatar - I didn't realise it was Nemo's handiwork - should have guessed! :thumbs::notworthy:

K x

I was there too at the time, Viper. Thanks for asking for it, as it gave me something else to think about. :thumbs:

Nemo does this mean we were both in a dark place together? :whistle: Don't let that one get out or we will be the talk of the forum. :lol:

Anyway Thanks again for the Avatar it's wonderful. :thumbs:

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Nemo,

Can you make the sunshine in my sunset, just a tad.... so it blends in. :dance::dance: pretty please..... :pray:

:notworthy::notworthy:

Hailey

Nemo does this mean we were both in a dark place together? :whistle:

Could have been, but when I'm there I can't see anything or anyone else :ph34r:

Like my mother says: "Depression is sooo selfish!" :blink: But then again she hasn't got a clue about most things in the real world. :rolleyes:

Hailey - I'll see what I can do... ;)

I must admit emo, I didn't notice you there either, maybe I will keep an eye out for you next time. :P

Guest hallyscomet
Could have been, but when I'm there I can't see anything or anyone else :ph34r:

Like my mother says: "Depression is sooo selfish!" :blink: But then again she hasn't got a clue about most things in the real world. :rolleyes:

Hailey - I'll see what I can do... ;)

Oh Thank you Nemo, only if you have time though. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I was just being a bit cheeky asking :ph34r:

Hope you have a lovely day,

H.

Sorry Emo err Nemo my stupid fingers refuse to hit the keys hard enough sometimes. :whistle:

Love Haileys Avatar by the way. :notworthy:

Guest hallyscomet

Thankyou again Nemo >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I love my new look avatar :thumbs::thumbs: its sort of like us revolving around the world. When its day here its night there -when its day there its night here :wub::lol::lol::lol:

You certainly have a gift :)

Love

Hailey xx