Sign in to follow this  
Tilly

flower remedies

Having had a hideous time of late :( I attended our local carers centre for alternative therapy. The therapist has introduced me to these flower remedies to help me through some cr--py times. I was wondering if anyone has tried these on their children. I mentioned to my therapist [how blase does that sound :whistle: ] dd has very little confidence and she recommended Gentian for her.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried these remedies for themselves or their kids.

I'm off get some drops now as the ky bor is not orking and I'm hvino use the on screen board :angry:

Tilly

PS Next week I am booked in for an Indian head massage :whistle:

I always use the bachs Rescue remedy. I used it for myself and the kids. It's alcohol based (tastes delicious) and it really does work.

Lauren

Yes I've used the rescue remedy for myself and ds. He thinks it works so that's what counts. My 21year old dd is ahuge fan of these and has many don't know what they are all for. They won't do any harm though.

Guest flutter

i have used them for a long time off and on o homeopathic doc prescribed them, the homeopathy didnt help but htey did, wow i spelt homeopathy correct 2wice

:dance:

I use Bach's Rescue a lot, don't think I would have passed my driving test without it, but never even thought about using it for the kids as I think it tastes yak !

We use white chestnut for our son and I use the rescue remedy. I have found it really works and helps to calm my son when he has anxious thoughts.

Denise 2

I love the bach flower remedies - think I was high as a kite when I passed my driving test first time.. I kept dabbing the old rescue remedy to calm me down... Have used it on the cat getting him to the vets and also on Nick when he's being difficult.... lol