Sign in to follow this  
witsend

Hiya everyone

Hi - it seems like age since I posted or visited the site, think I was going inot ASD overload! :D Hope I've not missed too much (sure I have :lol: ). Have been busy with a new romace which is blossoming (ahh) and actually thinking baout stuff other than sons problems for a while! Still going through the 'which is the right high school' for son thing, going to visit a special school soon to have a look around. Have just about decided not to go down the ritalin route at present and things have recently been pretty good :D .

looks like youngest son is now going to be reffered for assessment so here we go again :huh:

Hoping to get some time to read through some posts now I've had a 'break'. Have missed you all 'cyber family' :D

luv Witsend.

Hi again, God Helen, feel embarrassed now I forgot to bring cyber rock!! :D You will have to do with some of these >:D<<'> sorry know it's not the same! :D

The romance is fab, had totally forgotten what it's like when I swore never to date again quite some time ago. Best thing is 'he' is fab with the kids and actually mad enough to fit into my family nicely - you can't ask for more than that eh?

Don't want to get too deep and sloppy here :sick: but have to say what a differance it makes to be with someone who gets it (the whole ASD thing) my ex hubs never did and it caused no end of grief, this time looks like I've got it right and tbh can't believe my luck!!

Hopefully this post will be lost in the sands of time before the new gorgous 'Mr Witsend' ever gets chance to read it, not yet introduced him to this site but I'm sure that will happen, don't want him to get too bigheaded eh? :lol:

Luv Witsend.