Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Just had a 'blonde' moment......

.......been out for the day...got back home...unpacked all the picnic stuff...put away my trusty old flask....did some washing up and started making sandwiches for packed lunches tomorrow....then ironed all the uniforms and put them out all neat and tidy....ready...yes...did all that before I remembered ..NO SCHOOL,...IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY......oh well..at least we didn't turn up at school in the morning..... :D

Guest flutter

u way ahead of self now huns, :notworthy: u got lunch done and the ironing ( i still have that joy for 2morw)

are you actaully blonde?

can i try that as a grey moment??

tc

C x

.......then ironed all the uniforms and put them out all neat and tidy....ready...yes...did all that before I remembered ...

I was me! Boy are the school in for a shock! The only time Ben wears anything with creases is the first time he wears something new with creases - after that, if it don't drip dry straight he wears it scruffy!! Can't remember the last time our iron saw any action, but CAN guarantee it would have either involved wundaweb or a T.Shirt transfer...

Love, Peace and a good few wrinkles,

BD :D

Sallya, I have done all that before now and yes turned up at school too! :D But I am blonde so guess I can get away with it! :lol:

Luv Witsend.

:lol: Sally :lol:

Don't worry hun - i have several (thousand...) a day at the moment :wacko:

Put the kettle under tap to fill up with water....turned tap off - but didn't put kettle back OR turn on....then wondered why i hadn't heard the kettle boil........ :huh:

Faffed about with the hairdryer for 5 minutes wondering why it wouldn't work..... then realized i hadn't switched the plug on..... :blink:

Couldn't find the hairbrush i wanted - then realized i was holding it............ yes, really!

All before breakfast :D:rolleyes:

Most definitely blonde.... And most definitely loosing the plot..... :rolleyes::whistle:

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Sallly,

Quote: Just had a blonde moment, :lol::lol::lol: I thought I was the only one that said I was having a blonde moment, :lol::lol: must be my long lost sister on the other side of the world :devil:

Hailey

We know what you'll be having for breakfast..... your sandwiches. :lol::lol:

Oh well, at least it's all done now and you can put your feet up tomorrow. :whistle::whistle:

Brook :D

.......been out for the day...got back home...unpacked all the picnic stuff...put away my trusty old flask....did some washing up and started making sandwiches for packed lunches tomorrow....then ironed all the uniforms and put them out all neat and tidy....ready...yes...did all that before I remembered ..NO SCHOOL,...IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY......oh well..at least we didn't turn up at school in the morning..... :D

Go and have a picnic in the park then! If the kids will cope with that.

I turned up at school last monday (I work with a group of children as a volunteer)... 20 mile round trip... oops, teacher training day.