Paula

A weekend of Steam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

God almightly

How much bloomeing steam engine programes can you watch.

Quite a lot it turns out.

Theres been a whole series of programes on uktv history featuring Fred Dibna on engineering and steam engines.

And guess what weve watched most of them.

I were looseing the will to bloomeing live.

Biggest laugh was that they tried to make out on the programme that all steam men were different and it attracted a wide variety of folks.

:( Did it hell as like they all looked the same,all spoke the same boreing language and all had flat caps on.

Thankgod its over. :P

My husband then announced that there was another of those rotton steam rallies taking place this weekend i said %*%*

WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME :(

But I thought that everyone from Yorkshire was effectively a Fred Dibnah clone, came into the world with a flat cap attached to their head and liked nothing more than to get all misty eyed about the glorious age of steam (and probably still believes that Queen Victoria rules the land)? :D

Who is it that's into steam? I started reading this thinking it was your AS child, but it seems to be your husband? Can't you just let him get on with it?

Pauls you sholud think yourself ###### lucky. It's only a hobby in your house. My husband is a train driver (not steam) and he only seems to have one topic of conversation. If I try to talk about something else he glazes over. :wacko:

Hi,

Viper, can i send Kai to your house? He and your hubby can talk about trains all day!!!!!

I can't count the hours i have spent standing on platforms watching trains! It drives you nuts.

Loulou x