Sign in to follow this  
justamom

What could have been his school

We used to live in East London and move a while ago... It was the best thing that we did, the services here are better and so are the schools.

Tonight my friends rang me to say that at the school were my son would (year 7) have had to go, they have had to bring the police in to be put on every entrance because of gang fights... A young lad took a stanley knife to school and cut someone and it all kicked off big time... This school has been going down hill for a while and drugs have been a big problem, they are gonna put a small police station on the school grounds. Its a shame and alot of the parents cant get there children into other schools...

All i can say is thank god my son is not there!! I dread to think what could have been if he was in the school during a major fight or been influenced with the wrong crowd, he is an easy target...

God job we moved.

Justamom

Hi Justamom, that is terrible, you must be relieved your son doesnt have to go to that school, my sons old school, was very similar sounding, they have security patrolling the grounds at lunch times and breaks because there are people dealing drugs to the kids!! :angry: There are a lot of fights too, very often they have to have police present( at least 10 at a time) it is scarey to think that this is a school, its more like a prison!! K is being taught at home now, thank god he doesnt have to run the gauntlet of drug dealers, yobos, security guards and police, just to get to my car at the end of a school day!!!