Sign in to follow this  
BuntyB

There's a smell..!

Oh this is bugging me!

When I go into the attic where 3 children's bedrooms are, there is a smell of sick! The kids deny being sick and there is no obvious source of the smell. One daughter told me that Michael had been sick in her wardrobe, but considering he's a puppet, I've ruled that one out. :unsure:

I have walked round and round sniffing but after about 5 minutes in there, I can't smell it any more so I have to come out. It's really bugging me now so have decided to come on here. Can't smell it from here :whistle:

Must admit I can't smell it from here either :lol::lol:

:whistle: Sorry...

I couldn't resist that! Have you got birds nesting in the loft? It might be something to do with them perhaps.

Shona,

I watched a Goosebumps once and the puppets came to life :o:o:o:o They lived in the ATTIC :o:o

Be afraid.....be very afraid........ :unsure::o

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, good luck at finding the source :D

Debs x

I found it!

I decided to empty the wardrobe where i have to admit seemed pongy.

Looks like 'Michael' must have drunk half a cup of hot chocolate before stashing the rest at the back of the wardrobe. It was really pongy and really mouldy :sick:

The mug is in the bin now and the windows are wide open....so think I deserve another break now...! :D

It was really pongy and really mouldy :sick:

Yikes. I can remember finding a dead crab on a beach when I was younger and bringing it home because I wanted to 'look after it' and forgot all about it really. Several weeks later and the room the suitcase was in absolutely stunk and when Mum found it she wasn't best pleased but then a crustacean carcass can do that for you I guess :blink:

We had to wash the suitcase thoroughly and keep the doors and windows open for days after. Not good at all.

Glad you found the cause of the pong >:D<<'>

Edited by ~Jonathan~

Oh no! I'm glad it was just some stinky old hot chocolate and not something dead! :sick::sick::sick:

I thought it was bad enough at school when everyone else brought an apple for break- my mother in her wisdom sent me to school with a banana in my pocket. Someone knocked my coat off the peg and trod on it.

I had squashed banana in my pocket for ages. I didn't dare tell her so it stayed there. It went really hard and crusty but at least it didn't stink...

My daughter thinks I am mad..! I am sat here laughing hysterically :lol::lol::lol::lol: with the tears rolling down my face thinking of a small Jonathan with a dead crab. I'd have gone mad!

Edited by Shona