Viper

Wildlife in my garage.

I can't believe the amount of cheeky creatures we have. We keep our garage open a tad during the day to allow our elderly cat acsess. He has food and water out there. On several occasions I have gone out there to find my cat sitting in his box while a hedghog is eating his food and drinking his water. I know we have at least 2 hedgehogs as one is lighter that the other and the lighter one is more scared.

Yesterday I was out there (our tumble dryer is out there too) when a male blackbird popped his head under the door, he saw me and hopped away. I hid and he came back, helped himself to the cat food and hopped off again. :o Then today a female blackbird did the same. The cheeky ###### make sure the cat's not there before they come in. :D

We also have field mice in there, we've seen them on several occasions and heard them nibbling.

One of the hedgehogs even hibernated in there.

It's amazing what you see on your doorstep. :robbie:

Viper we got a fieldmouse but it decided to make it's house in my daughters inline skates she was not amused.Neadless to say the boots where bined and she now keeps the new ones in the house.

Lisa