Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Nemo,s avatar!!!!!!!!!

It,s taken me a while to pluck up the courage and post this, but I really love nemo,s new dancing spiderman avatar.But the really sad/bad thing is I have now after much faffing and prancing about managed to do the nemo/spider dance :dance: ...........yep I spent an hour this afternoon watching it and getting the moves right and I love it ............I had a complete blast.........the kids think I,m a weirdo but hey thats nothing new.So everyone out there who is feelin a little low take some time out and learn it I was killing me self laughing ........thinking how odd do I look now :lol: ............do you know I think I might try and squeeze myself into my youngest,s batman costume (well it,s nearly spidey and also super hero stylie) and do a proper show later in the comfort of my own home ...............curtains drawn of course :P ....................hey maybe I,ll start on bids boho boogie tomorrow...........and you,ll never believe this but I can already do Laurens pole dance............I,ve been practising on the firemans pole at the playground at nursery .........and I can do a proper twizzle thingy luckily it has that soft plastic spongy flooring so I did,nt bruise the old botty too much.............

:lol::lol::dance::clap:

Suze - you're a nutcase! :clap:

I'll have to try it out now.... You've invented a new dance - 'Nemofunk' :dance::lol:

Ps - I do a great impression of Kathryns avvy when suitably sozzled :drunk: - does that count??? :blink::lol:

Edited by smileymab

:hypno:

Umm...

:blink:

errr...

:o

I'm lost for words!

So have some music instead ;)

nemo

(p.s. - note that I didn't do the first thing that came to mind: changing my avatar to something even more embarrassing! :devil: )

Edited by littlenemo

:lol: ...............thanks nemo ........I had the banana splits and then BOD !.............Excellent blast from the past.........but I,m really sorry but I love............your avatar dance............did try to do peppers avatar too but could,nt get it off quite the same :lol: ..........Peppers was good a sort of shaky head thingy.........you lot should try it nemos slightly campish spidey dance..........

Guest hallyscomet

Way to go Suze :lol::lol:

Great music clips Nemo, my sons favourite one is the 'Fresh Prince of Bellair"

Have any of you watched the program with Will Smith he and Carlton go in a dance competition to win $1,000 dollar, that same song that is in Evolution of Dance - the song "Jump on it" sounds like they are singing lets party jump on it, they do the pelvic thrusts and dance around on the spot swing their arms above there heads, it cracks me up laughing every time I watch it.

My son had the whole season of about 18 shows. A must see.

Go Spidergirl Suze :lol::notworthy: