rainbow queen

update regarding my son

hi everyone

not posted for a while -been bogged down with appointments here there-and everywhere-guess u all know the score -lol.

well had the results-well sort of

they r not saying hes deffo autistic but on the edge -hes deffo got major sensory issues,and processing issues .

he scored just on autistic scale-im not quite sure of the proper terms as yet -but they r doing me a report and one for the school.

they still vague about dx -but they r fully aware of everything now -and i feel they r on my side ect..... they watched my cam corder stuff.

they said hes got very high intelligence and think cause of this hes managing to cope as good as he is in fooling the school.

they r going into school in sept when he moves up a class -most likely will do a statement.[hes on school action plus now].

and im starting course in sept to help me and my son cope better /therapy from camhs .

just want to say thanks for all help and support i have received on here since i joined cause its helped me so much .

regards RQ xxx

>:D<<'> glad everything is going ok, ive just been to a talk today and was told they r not doing statements anymore unless yr child needs more than 15 hrs a week as now the school is going to get the money sraight to them and they decide who they use it 4 not completly sure how this is gonna work but gonna talk to reeces school tomorrow.

just another update

took my 3 year old to cdc today -they looking at adhd with him-going to write a letter to the school-and keep check on him in 6 months .

to be honest im sick of the attitude of the school both my sons are at -i want to move them really -but im bit overwhelmed about doing it -going about it -or will it make my 5 year old worse ?

any advice ? thanks