Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

OH no!

:crying::crying: I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND TODAY AND REECE JUST FLIPPED. AS HER DAUGHTER HAS A MAJOR BUGGY SHE LET ME BORROW IT. BUT HE PUT HIS FEET UNDER THE FOOT REST AND WAS NEARLY STOOD UP AND AS I WAS TRYING TO GET HIM TO SIT DOWN HE TIPPED THE BUGGY OVER. ALSO HE KEPT PINCHING AND SCRATCHING ME AS HE WAS A LOT HIGHER THAN A PUSHCHAIR. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHER TO GO NOW AS I WAS HOPING WHEN MY MAJOR BUGGY CAME IN COUPLE OF DAYS IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE ABIT EASIER :wallbash::wallbash::crying::crying:

It was something new today - a change from the norm and perhaps he simply wasn't ready for it. When you get yours you can leave it in the box for a few days to let him get used to it being there. Then you can take it out of the box and have it sitting there for him to explore...slowly get him used to it in a safe familiar place - home. Hopefuly he will then be able to take it at a pace to suit him and, fingers crossed, accept it.

I hope so anyway.

Hi I would agree with Viper he wasn't ready no warning etc.. Also it was a change to his own buggy we put ours up in the room for a few days to let Char get use to the fact it was his and it was here to stay.

Hope you sort it out and Reece like his when it arrives.

Love Lisa

hey don,t worry >:D<<'> cr*p days happen :D .........talk about his new buggy coming ........let him put stickers on it ...balloons.......or toys etc ...make it his special thing ...........if that does,nt work do what I do and bribe him :o ..............yep I,ve been up against the wall in the past and resulted to bribery...not ideal but it might help you on your way.