Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Guest hallyscomet

Things have gone totally pearshaped on this subject so I have chosen to delete my posts.....

Edited by hallyscomet

I've been meaning to order this book as I think this is what is causing a lot of my symptoms. I did a test available from the chemist and that indicated I was starting the menopause but the doctors test was negative. After reading what you've written I've ordered the book from Amazon and I'm going to give it a try.

Thanks

Denise 2

Edited by denise2

Guest flutter

please be cautious with lots of the things that can be recommened

some of the herbal oestrogens can react very badly with other things, and ginsgeng also

peri meno is an interesting state, but like early pg tests, ( from afore day one doh, in the "olden days" pg would not be detected until it was much more viable to survival) can be more harmful i think,

marilyn glenville dos have some good books on general women well being

remember that our lives by default ( soz to our kids and lucas and all else) can be stressful and the first place stress can hit a woman is her hormones ( B things, i have no longer got any, but ooh so many share theirs with me :(:()

C x

Was watching 'you are what you eat' last night, and apparently stress can cause you to produce a hormone which makes you develop a donut round your middle :huh:

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

apparently stress can cause you to produce a hormone which makes you develop a donut round your middle :huh:

Lauren

hurrah, it's not the chocs and cake after all! :P

Hailey,

I take calcium tablets and cod liver oil capsules for my joints which started to ache (knees and hands) when I was in my 40s. I also take Tibolone (hormone replacement) for joints, this is a very good medication , however I must emphasize that it has to be prescribed by your GP as it may not be good for everyone. I have no joint pains anymore :D Exercise is excellent for stress, even walking for 30 minutes a day if you are not good at sports or doing gym.

My sugar cravings are a problem because I can't control myslef. Do you have any advice how to ?

>:D<<'> Curra

Hi Hailey,

Whilst we appreciate that you are trying to help other members, we must ask you again to respect the rules of the forum, which include not giving specific medical advice.

I have edited your post above, because you were again giving advice that could be potentially harmful.

The opinion of your GP is only relevant to your health, and should not be posted as general advice for our members please.

Bid :bat:

Thanks for the links and the advices, Hailey! I'll have a good look at the websites. I need to lose 10 -15 pounds but it has been impossible, even with the strictest diet...

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra