Sign in to follow this  
justamom

Wants to protect sister.....

Morning all,

What a night last night.... Today my dd has got her induction day at Keegans school, as you know he has been signed off school. On friday he insisted that he goes to school, after a big row i let him go and was phoned at 11 to collect him he could not cope, i wanted to say i told you so but he would not take no for an answer and he had rather a bad week-end because of his stress.

Last night, he was in such a state because he wanted to go to school today to look after his sister. He says that he did not cope his first day, he was upset crawled under a desk and made fun of so she is going to have the same kinda day he did.

Bless him his anxiety and his feelings about his time in school ares quite bad and i never realised it until last night, how he feels because he does not really know how to verbalise it. He thinks that she will not be able to cope just like him, I tried to explain that we are different people and deal with things differently.

He is adamant that he should be there to protect her, how do i tell the poor kid that she does not really need protecting. He said nobody was their for him and he wants to be there for her. We had about 2hrs of this and eventually when he calmed down he said he knows he wont be able to cope at school all day so he would trust us that she will be ok....

He has an app at CAMHS tomorrow so i need to explain to them about all of this.......

>:D<<'> :crying: god bless his heart. He was willing to put himself in an intollerable situation to care for his little sister :crying:>:D<<'>

It reminds me of William once, he was aged 6 and at the time absolutely tiny (one of smallest in class) and light as a feather. A big boy in his sister's class was teasing and aggravating her one day and little William charged at this huge big lad like a bull :o:lol: I don't think he made any inroads, and probably did more damage to himself, but it's lovely to see siblings standing up for each other.

Lauren >:D<<'>

Yeah, its so true Lauren, they fight like cat and dog but god help anyone that dares have a go at his sister!!! She is home now and has had a wonderful day, nobody upset her and she loved it!!!!!!! :dance: